5” x 9” baking pan
½ cup flour
½ cup oatmeal
¼ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ cup margarine or butter
1 cup fresh cranberries
¼ cup raisins
½ cup sugar
¼ cup water
Tapioca or cornstarch
- Mix the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking soda, and margarine together.
- Bring the sugar, cornstarch, water, cranberries, and raisins to a boil (5 minutes).
- Place half of the crumble mix at the bottom of a greased 5×9 baking pan.
- Add the cranberry mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the crumble mix.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Double the recipe for a 9” x 9” baking pan