What distinguishes us
- By buying directly from the farm, you contribute to local economy.
- Our business covers a vast garden in an extraordinarily beautiful environment.
- Cranberries are grown using an integrated pest management program applied by external professionals to minimize the use of inputs.
- All of our other fruits are grown in an eco-friendly way with no pesticides.
- The farm is located less than 7 km from downtown Drummondville, along the St. Francis River.
- The plantation is unique due to its size and the fact that we have transformed a former sand quarry surrounded by a wooded area. Coming across animals in the wild is not uncommon during tours of our site.
- Our products are harvested, cleaned, sorted, and bagged with care to maintain optimum quality and shelf life.
- We have our cranberries dried by Anhydra, which uses a low-temperature tray dehydrator to keep the maximum nutritional content. Anhydra is a Drummondville-based business that specializes in dried organic apples, bananas, and tomatoes.